More and more people are consuming probiotics to boost the health of their microbiota. The use of food supplements to balance your intestinal flora can be interesting. But when should they be taken?
What are probiotics used for?
The intestinal flora or digestive microbiota is made up of millions of living microorganisms (bacteria and yeasts) called probiotics. These probiotics are found naturally in the mouth, small intestine and colon of adults and they allow better digestion and better assimilation of nutrients. Good general health requires good health of the intestinal microbiota which acts as a “second brain” in the body: if the microbiota is out of order (dysbiosis), you may then experience intestinal problems (irritable intestine , difficult digestion, etc.), infectious disorders (ENT, urinary tract, vaginal yeast infection, bronchi, lungs), rapid and a priori unexplained weight gain or even manifestations of allergy (atopic eczema, asthma, etc.).
Several causes can intervene in the imbalance of the intestinal microbiota : stress, lack of sleep, gastroenteritis, antibiotics, intensive sport, prolonged exertion, pollution, tobacco, alcohol, junk food… It is therefore important to maintain the balance between the intestinal ecosystem and digestion by taking care of the intestinal flora.
To do so, you can supplement yourself with probiotics . They are found in the form of lactic ferments (yogurts, certain cheeses, fermented drinks such as kefir, fermented lacto vegetables such as sauerkraut or pickles, etc.) but also in capsule form (food supplement).
Why take Nutripure probiotics?
Although natural probiotics are found in food and in plants, probiotics in food supplements are there to give you a boost and quantify the right dose of probiotics received . It is preferable to favor gastro-resistant capsules as a dosage form so that the ferments arrive alive in the intestine. Of course, before taking probiotics in food supplements , it is important to review your diet and eat well so that you get the best benefits.
At Nutripure, we are committed to offering you good natural products, with qualitative raw materials that will do your body good. This is why, in our Pure Biotics, you will find prebiotics that nourish probiotics and several families of probiotics to promote balance between microbial species!
- check Target: gut health, digestion, irritable bowel
- check Combined action of 2 families of prebiotics and 5 families of probiotics
- check Probiotics: 10 billion CFUs adapted to our microbiota
- check Prebiotics: chicory inulin and Fructo-Oligosaccharides nourish the microbiota
- check Mixture protected by gastro-resistant capsules to pass the stomach
When to take probiotics?
The question often arises: is it better to take the probiotics in the morning or in the evening? We advise you to take 1 to 2 capsules of your Nutripure probiotics in a large glass of water in the morning before breakfast, when the stomach is empty: this is the moment when the acidity will be minimal and when the body will assimilate them the best . Ideally, if you can, wait at least 30 minutes before consuming anything afterwards, especially hot liquid as the lactic acid bacteria could be altered before reaching your gut due to the heat.
For how long to take a probiotic cure ? If you are recovering from an infectious episode, take 2 capsules each morning for at least 3 months and at least for 6 weeks. When the disorders disappear, you can reduce the dosage to 1 capsule / day to finish the cure.
Probiotics are ideally stored in a cool place, at a temperature below 25 ° C. The fridge is a good solution if it’s too hot in your home.
It may also be beneficial to supplement with glutamine in case of chronic digestive problems in order to nourish the intestinal cells and fight against intestinal permeability. Curcumin is also useful in reducing chronic inflammation of the intestine.
- check 31g and 200g of Active Curcumin extracted from Curcuma Longa – 100% pure
- check Target: inflammation, joints and aging. Natural antioxidant
- check Curcumin Highly Bioavailable thanks to its solubility in water!
- check No additives or sweeteners – No nanoparticles. Neutral taste. Dosage: 1 g / day.
- check Plant-based L-Glutamine – 100% pure – excellent assimilation – neutral taste
- check Ideal for recovery: L-Glutamine is the amino acid most present in our muscles
- check Intestinal health: L-Glutamine nourishes the intestinal tract after intense effort